"But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand." Romans 15:21

Thursday, October 21, 2010

God Moments

So I have to share some amazing things God did this week! Many of you know the stereotype that college students are always broke...yep, it's true. Well, this past week, after paying all my bills, I was literally down to $10.00. Monday, I noticed my gas gauge getting closer and closer to Empty, but I still drove the 60+ miles to class. Surprisingly I made it home but barely! Once in the house, I started to open my mail and found a check for $19.00. It was a refund on my tax and title from when I bought my car. How random was that...not random, totally God! So the next morning, I was able to fill up my car and make it to work! If I wasn't already amazed at God's goodness and provision, I came home that afternoon to find another check in the mail. This one for $113.00! Apparently, I overpaid my insurance bill.
Another coincidence? I think not, God just wanted to flex His muscles a little more!

I am so glad our God owns cattle on a thousand hills. Which is so cool, when you think about Psalms 37:11 and 22!

Here's a little funny: My siblings seem to be very concerned with my dating life. So when two different guys asked me out this past week, and I turned them down, Jacob (9 years old) decided to state his opinions. "Becca, you really need to take advantage of this. You are 21 years old and have never had a boyfriend. Don't you want kids?" "Thanks, Jacob, where is all this coming from," I laughed. "I have girl senses in my head," he replied! Someone please explain this to me! Needless to say, I'm not worried, especially after all God did this week! He is definitely in control!

No comments:

Post a Comment