"But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand." Romans 15:21

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Weekend Getaway

Last weekend, my siblings and I escaped Jacksonville for the weekend! My mom was working in Savannah, so we tagged along and crashed her hotel room! I really am thankful for the opportunity to spend time with my brothers and sisters! Here are a few pictures!



We stopped at a Pumpkin Patch!



Downtown Savannah



We stopped at the Honey store and tried several samples!



Jacob found some Funky Frames



We found an incredible bookstore!



The collection of books was astounding! We spent well over an hour exploring and reading!



There were books dated back to the early 1700s! There was a vast amount of intriguing History about Christianity, Geography, Children's Literature. This is definitely my favorite place in Savannah!



Rachelin made her own ginormous pixie stix at the candy store! I'm going to miss her!



James and Jen chilling!



I've never seen a Fire Boat before!

No comments:

Post a Comment